Imports-exports contribute $2.37 billion to State budget in Jan-Feb State budget collection from import-export activities reached 54.76 trillion VND (2.37 billion USD) in the first two months, or 17.38 percent of the estimate and a year-on-year rise of 7.53 percent, according to the General Department of Vietnam Customs. In February alone, the collection was 23.66 trillion VND. As Tet (Lunar New Year) holidays fell in the month, the customs department worked together with relevant agencies to combat smuggling and trade frauds while increasing inspections. The customs force detected 967 cases in total from January 16 to February 15, seizing goods of 258.67 billion VND and contributing 8.6 billion VND to the State budget. State budget collection was estimated at 220.5 trillion VND in total in the first two months of 2021, equivalent to 16.4 percent of the year's estimate./. Risky to invest in forex trading plaforms: Deputy Governor Forex trading via investment platforms had not been licensed in Viet Nam, posing significant risks to investors, Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Viet Nam Dao Minh Tu warned. Tu said at the Government's meeting on Tuesday in Ha Noi that the operation of forex trading platforms was currently illegal, adding… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- Are Vietnam’s securities cheap?
- What benefits can Vietnam’s economy expect from an interest rate cut?
- Covid-19 wipes out $44 billion from Vietnam’s stock market
- Vietnam Airlines increases cargo transport to ensure trade
- Businesses want more than just an interest rate cut, seek bailout
- Restaurants, coffee chains in Vietnam switch to selling online delivery
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 4 have 262 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.