Vietnam racks up $1.29 billion in trade surplus in two months The country's trade turnover during January-February topped some 95.81 billion USD, a year-on-year surge of 25.4 percent. Vietnam's trade balance posted positive, 1.29 billion USD, in the first two months of the year, the General Department of Customs said on December 28. The country's trade turnover during January-February topped some 95.81 billion USD, a year-on-year surge of 25.4 percent. Of the total, exports amounted to 48.55 billion USD, a yearly hike of 23.2 percent, while imports were estimated at 47.26 billion USD, or 25.9 percent higher than the same time last year. Foreign-invested companies accounted for 76.4 percent, or 37.07 billion USD, of Vietnam's total export turnover. Meanwhile, the domestic sector shipped abroad 11.48 billion USD worth of products. There were nine commodities joining the billion-USD export club, including telephones and parts (9.3 billion USD, up 22.8 percent year-on-year); electronics, computers and parts (6.9 billion USD, up 27.3 percent); equipment, machines and parts (5.5 billion USD, up 72.6 percent); footwear (3.2 billion USD, up 15.4 percent); and wood and wooden products (2.4 billion USD, up 51 percent). They made up 73 percent of the country's export turnover. The US… Read full this story
- Business News - The Oxygen of Any Business For Growth
- Why some Businesses are Playing with Fire
- Advertising Tactics for Your Home Business
- Vietnam among most attractive M&A destinations for foreign investors
- How I Got to Vietnam in 1967 - Aritlce 1
- Booming: Television News Channels in India
- Arriving in Vietnam - 1967 - 90th Replacement Battalion
- Vietnam win seven silvers at Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad 2019
- Civil Rights March in Forsyth County
- CBS vice-chair Shari Redstone 'is looking into launching a rival to Fox News and has already spoken to Megyn Kelly'
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 2 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.