A clip titled "Viet Nam – Dat nuoc, con nguoi", known as "Vietnam – The Country and People" in English, features the unique terraced fields found in the northwestern region, the spectacular scenery of Son Doong cave, along with peaceful moments in the Mekong Delta region, and the hospitality of local people nationwide. After being uploaded just a month ago, the clip has since gone on to reach over one million views on YouTube. Another clip with the theme of "Viet Nam – Diem den Van hoa va Am thuc", also known as "Vietnam – Destination of Culture and Cuisine Destination", debuted to mark the Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet. Images showcasing calligraphers, apricot trees, peach flowers, and Banh Chung, square glutinous rice cake, shows a message of the need to preserve Vietnamese traditional culture among different generations. The clip has also received over one million views on YouTube. The two video clips have been launched by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism in partnership with Google and Vinpearl with the aim of promoting the country as both a safe and attractive destination.
- Silver Creator: Weber State University automotive professor sees YouTube success
- YouTube's ACE Family Criticized After Video Shows Austin McBroom Buying Child a Phallic-Shaped Lollipop
- Viral YouTube video helps singer Reymar Perdomo give voice to Venezuela diaspora
- Frederick Melo: My research on tingles led down a YouTube rabbit hole. Now I can’t stop shivering euphorically
- YouTube Top 10 Music Videos of 2018 Dominated by Spanish-Language Tracks
- So, your kid wants to be on YouTube?
- BILL VAUGHAN’S TASTY CLIPS: Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ to open SXSW Film Festival
- YouTube puts creators in control of Rewind 2018
- BILL VAUGHAN’S TASTY CLIPS: Maceo Parker, Alice Walker talk Michael Jackson, Prince
- BILL VAUGHAN’S TASTY CLIPS: Mike Tyson to promote desert music festival
Two Vietnamese tourism clips reach one million views on YouTube have 300 words, post on vov.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.