The Vietnamese government creates favorable conditions for foreign investors to expand investment here. Lotte Properties Thu Thiem's leadership is committed to building the Thu Thiem Eco Smart City project into a prominent landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and Asia, Lee Kang Woo, General Manager of Lotte Properties Thu Thiem, told Minister and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung at a meeting on March 3 in Hanoi. Minister and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung (R) and Lee Kang Woo, General Manager of Lotte Properties Thu Thiem (L). Photo: VGP Speaking at the meeting, Dung said he hoped Lotte Properties Thu Thiem, owned by South Korea's Lotte Group, would speed up the construction progress of the project, so that it will be put into operation after the Covid-19 pandemic is rolled back. In July 2017, four Lotte members and Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee signed a contract the construction of Eco-smart City with the initial investment capital of US$884.4 million, after seven years of proposals. However, the project was halted temporarily after the Thu Thiem scandal over irregularities in granting land to investors. Earlier, the Government agreed with the proposal of the People’s Committee of Ho… Read full this story
- Mailbag: What to expect from the ATP’s quest for the next generation of stars
- Trump expected to tap Exxon's Tillerson to lead State Dept.
- Cleveland Browns Expected To Make It Rain In Free Agency
- 20 best players who could be available at NBA trade deadline
- Mailbag: Analyzing Sharapova’s denied wildcard entry, Federer’s absence at French Open
- 5 Potential Landing Spots for Nerlens Noel
- MMQB: On Dan, Dean and the Draft
- Has the NBA’s superteam era helped or hurt the league?
- Rappers Reppin' Their Hometown NBA Squads
- UFC 205: Other barriers for the UFC to break
Thu Thiem Eco Smart City expected to become prominent landmark of Asia have 301 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.