The HCM City – Long Thành – Dầu Giây Expressway is expected to be widened to 10-12 lanes. The Ministry of Transport has urged localities in the southeast region to improve transport infrastructure over the next five years. — Photo courtesy of Đồng Nai Department of Transport HCM CITY — The Ministry of Transport has urged localities in the southeast region to speed up major transport projects by diversifying the sources of capital over the next five years. Speaking at a recent online meeting, Nguyễn Văn Thể, Minister of Transport, said: “A lack of regional connectivity and overloaded roads at major gateways remains an issue in the region.” Thể has urged localities in the region to speed up implementation of major projects in the region in the 2021-2025 period, with priority given to the expansion of HCM City – Long Thành – Dầu Giây expressway, and construction of Bến Lức – Long Thành expressway, Biên Hòa – Vũng Tàu expressway, HCM City – Mộc Bài, and Ring Roads 2 and 3. Other projects include construction of the Long Thành – Thủ Thiêm light railway connecting HCM City to the new Long Thành airport, and the expansion of Provincial Road 25C from HCM City to Đồng Nai Province. Recently, PM Nguyễn Xuân Phúc approved the Ministry of… Read full this story
- Hull-based Sypro land deal to work on £738m transport project
- Major transport overhaul of King's Lynn on the cards
- Government agency begins looking at major A38 project in Derby
- How the EU wants countries to tweak transport policy
- Village bypass makes transport review
- Boris plans new high speed trains in the North
- HS2 build 'will fuel A1 congestion'
- Kenilworth Station honoured at national transport awards
- Major roadworks plan launched to cut congestion on A511
- Major new HS2 report ignores West Midlands, claim
Southeast region speeds up major transport projects to relieve congestion have 305 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.