Strict social distancing measures will be lifted from the northern province of Hai Duong, Vietnam's COVID-19 epicenter at present, from Wednesday, as the locality will focus on pandemic control while boosting socio-economic development. Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Pham Xuan Thang said at a meeting on Monday that extending the social distancing period would be unnecessary. The province will enter a new state and concentrate on the double goal of fighting COVID-19 and promoting socio-economic development, Thang continued. The COVID-19 situation in Hai Duong has been controlled well during the past 33 days, the official added. From 0:00 on Wednesday, strict social distancing measures under the prime minister's directive No. 16 will end, and 12 localities in the province will be divided into two groups with suitable pandemic prevention and control regulations. Kim Thanh and Cam Giang Districts, Hai Duong City, and Kinh Mon Town shall implement precautious measures under the PM's directive No. 15. The directive specifies that a gathering or meeting with more than 20 people in one room or a gathering of more than 10 people outside office buildings, schools, and hospitals is not allowed People should keep a safe distance of at least two meters in public… Read full this story
- Yohan Croizet lifts Sporting KC to Open Cup win with last-minute strike from distance
- Jayaram enters Vietnam Open final
- Is Social Media Addiction in the NBA Out of Control?
- Marvelous Marco. Lefty pitches first complete game, lifts Mariners to fifth consecutive win
- Highlights: Trio of UK targets lift their teams to major rivalry wins
- Every NBA Team's Best- and Worst-Case Scenarios for 2018-19
- Win in last race lifts Aquinas to Kansas Class 5A swim title
- Report: NBA will lift all color restrictions on shoes for 2018-19 season
- Here are 68 thoughts and predictions to get you excited for the 2018-19 college basketball season
- Doncic, Jordan shine to lift Dallas above .500 for first time since 2016
Social distancing lifted from Vietnam’s COVID-19 epicenter have 311 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.