Six new Covid-19 cases reported in Hai Duong The Saigon Times Local people come to a medical center in Hai Duong Province for Covid-19 testing. The province reported six new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases this evening, March 6 – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH HCMC – The Ministry of Health has confirmed six new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases in the northern province of Hai Duong, sending Vietnam's caseload to 2,507 as of this evening, March 6. Since late January, the province has reported 707 Covid-19 infections. Three of the six new cases were reported in Kim Thanh District and three others in Kinh Mon District. All of the new cases had come into contact with Covid-19 patients and had been quarantined before testing positive for Covid-19, posing no risk of community transmission. They are being treated at the Field Hospital No. 3 – Hai Duong Province General Hospital's second branch. Vietnam has reported 891 locally transmitted Covid-19 cases in 13 cities and provinces since January 28. To date, 1,920 Covid-19 patients in the country have fully recovered. Among the active cases, 259 people have tested negative for Covid-19 for one to three times.
- RBI fixes coop banks' daily reporting system post PMC fraud
- Fisher-Price Tickle Me Elmo - 19 Fun Facts About the Elmo Phenomenon
- Keeping the "Free" in Free Credit Report
- Free Credit Report Websites Vs the Only Real Free Credit Report Website
- Worries Over New Arthritis 'Smart Drug' Monthly Injection
- Police Officers - Who's A K-19 Handler? Why Do Their Hats Differ? Gain Knowledge!
- Pain Relief - How Exercise Can Help Reduce Your Pain - New Studies Show! - Nurse's Report!
- Reporting Identity Theft - 7 Tips To Stop Others From Misusing Your Identity
- Credit Repair - Key Techniques For Improving Credit Report Scores
- Rebuilding Your Credit in 2009 - A Skill For the New Economy
Six new Covid-19 cases reported in Hai Duong have 288 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.