Six Hai Duong residents diagnosed with Covid-19 The Saigon Times A medical worker takes samples from a resident for Covid-19 testing. The Ministry of Health has reported six locally-transmitted Covid-19 cases in Hai Duong Province – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Ministry of Health has reported six locally-transmitted Covid-19 cases in Hai Duong Province, raising the country's tally to 2,488 as of tonight, March 4. The latest Covid-19 patients, who reside in Kim Thanh District, tested positive for Covid-19 after they had been put under quarantine. They are receiving treatment at the Field Hospital No. 3. Kim Thanh District's Kim Dinh Commune with over 2,100 households has been put under lockdown since March 1. Hai Duong Province ended the 15-day social distancing period on March 3, but tens of areas in nine districts and cities are still on lockdown. Up to now, the country has seen 1,917 Covid-19 patients make a full recovery.
- UN funds give poor residents disaster-resistant houses
- Residents of landslides-prone areas wait for relocation
- Capital flows into real estate sector despite VN central bank's measures to tighten lending
- Domestic worker in Hong Kong fired after cancer diagnosis
- More nurses providing primary care where MDs in short supply
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- The most beautiful villas with private pools near Singapore
- Vietnam likely to achieve 10% export growth this year
- Vietnam bids to boot its military out of business
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
Six Hai Duong residents diagnosed with Covid-19 have 222 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.