During his three years as CEO, Dinh Quang Huy has lead SHB Finance to reach several notable achievements Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB), the owner of SHB Finance, will appoint a new Board member and CEO in due time. Talking with VIR about the move, Dinh Quang Huy was quite satisfied with what SHB Finance has achieved in his three years at the helm, with the support of the management team and nearly 4,000 employees. The move after almost six years of growing the consumer finance business is part of his professional drive. Before joining SHB Finance, Huy had more than two years as CEO of MB Shinsei Finance Company (Mcredit), from the set-up phase to full scale operation. With a broad range of consumer finance loans for low- to medium-income customers, SHB Finance is regarded as a trusted service provider of basic financial needs for Vietnamese customers. During his three-year in the office, SHB Finance has been progressing with notable achievements such as becoming the first finance company rated by Moody’s at a B3 Stable outlook right in its first year of operation; mobilising a considerable amount of unsecured funds from institutional investors, including the prestigious ResponsAbility Investment Fund from Switzerland… Read full this story
- How to Create and Manage Teams in Microsoft Teams
- Jim Leyland to manage Team USA in WBC; who should be on the roster?
- Rane Group announces senior management changes
- Arlington County Announces Changes To Services, Programs, Facilities For Coronavirus Response
- The Boston Red Sox Just Changed the Team's Logo to Promote Social Distancing
- Motocross announces changes to 2020 schedule
- Struggling to manage your team while working from home? These 5 tips are all you need
- ‘The Test’ review: Amazon Prime docu-series is all about the Australian cricket team’s path to redemption
- Johns Creek Announces New Finance Director
- Coronavirus self-isolation rule change caught Richard Neville mid-flight. The disease has also smashed his business
SHB Finance announces changes in management team have 311 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.