Seven more people have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Vietnam, raising the total number of patients in the country to 2,482, the Ministry of Health reported on Wednesday evening. Illustrative photo According to the ministry’s report, five of the new patients are from the Covid-19 hotspot of Hai Duong. Two other patients are both 23-year-old women who entered the country through Ha Tien Border Gate in the southern province of Kien Giang on February 28. They were also sent to a local quarantine area upon arrival and tested positive for the virus on March 2. The two patients are being treated at the Ha Tien City Healthcare Centre. With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,482, including 873 locally-transmitted cases reported since the new outbreak started in Hai Duong on January 28. Hai Duong Province alone has recorded 689 cases. As of 6 pm on March 3, a total of 1,898 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases. At present, as many as 59,081 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from… Read full this story
- Scientists identify a never-before-seen condition which caused mysterious fevers in seven patients who spent 20 years looking for an answer
- BREAKING NEWS: 'We are incredibly saddened to have lost three of our closest friends': Australian death toll in the New Zealand volcano tragedy rises to SEVEN
- New Zealand orders 1.2 million sq cm of skin from US to treat volcano patients
- New Zealand orders 1.2million square cm of skin from America to treat volcano patients who suffered terrible burns
- NHS staff who don't get the flu vaccine 'could wear a LABEL' because patients have the right to know and ask why, says England's Chief Medical Officer
- Nipah Virus: Condition of patient stable, says Kerala Health Minister K K Shailaja
- Revealed: Melania Trump's secret three-year relationship with a leukemia patient who is now in remission and introduced the First Lady to sick kids in a DC hospital
- Tragedy as mother, 47, and her daughter, 20, are the first Australians to be confirmed dead in New Zealand’s volcano disaster
- Doctors Forgot To Inform Patient That He Had Brain Tumour!
- Scientists repurposed the EEG to detect brain activity in comatose patients
Seven more Covid-19 patients confirmed on Wednesday evening have 370 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.