Vietnamese audiences will have an opportunity to enjoy seven classic and modern French movies to be screened in Vietnam from March 1 to December 31. Illustrative image. Specifically, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has granted permission for the screening of the French movies throughout the country. The films will be screened in 10 cities and provinces nationwide, including Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Lao Cai, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat, and Can Tho. The Ministry noted that screenings will only take place once the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has fully been brought under control in localities. In addition, relevant preventive measures must also be observed.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 25
- Director Dang Nhat Minh: Cinema still “owes” audiences good movies on Uncle Ho
- Vietnam’s first tea museum
- The 40 best movies to watch on Netflix
- The Golden Voice Behind All Those Ken Burns Documentaries
Seven French movies screened in Vietnam have 148 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.