With a low starting point and more than 70% of the population living in rural and mountainous areas, the completion of that task depends greatly on the effective application of scientific and technological achievements as well as the potentials ofeach region in order to restructure and promote the development of agriculture in the direction of commodity production, controlling the domestic market, and step by step reaching out to regional and international markets. The undertakings and policies of the Party and State all aim to affirm that the transfer of scientific and technological application in agricultural production is an especially important breakthrough in promoting agricultural production and rural economy. On October 13, 2015, the Prime Minister signed Decision No.1747/QD-TTg approving a programme on supporting the application and transfer of scientific and technological progress to promote socio-economic development in rural, mountainous and ethnic minority areas in the 2016 – 2025 period. After five years of implementation (2016 – 2020), 400 projects were approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology and have been implemented in 61 provinces and cities with a total investment of more than VND3.06 trillion. According to the report of the Programme Office, after five years of implementation, the… Read full this story
- "Cow Fitbits" and artificial intelligence are coming, but some farmers aren't impressed
- Do farmers really need bee-harming insecticides?
- East Anglian farmers told to prepare for Fourth Agricultural Revolution
- Facebook, Twitter turn to right-leaning groups to help referee political speech
- Vietnam attends ESCAP’s 74th session in Bangkok
- Drivers and automobiles, tourism's allies for climate and poverty response
- On the Costa Rican Coast, Finding Fun by Escaping Exclusivity
- Place 6 of 52: On the Costa Rican Coast, Finding Fun by Escaping Exclusivity
- India's Global Imaging Technology Center Earns an Oscar
- Inter-related: Academy Governor Sid Ganis earns a technology honor
Science and technology contribute to help farmers escape poverty have 282 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.