The team have been drawn in Group H alongside Lion City Sailors FC of Singapore, Kedah Darul Aman FC of Malaysia, and the winners of an upcoming play-off match. In addition to hosting games in Group H, Singapore will also host fixtures in Group I, with matches featuring Geylang International FC of Singapore, Terengganu FC of Malaysia, and Kaya–Iloilo of the Philippines. Elsewhere in the tournament, Hanoi FC are due to play in Group G, although a host country for this group has yet to be identified. In choosing a host for games in the group stage, the AFC expect that the host country only enforces a four-day isolation period for arrivals. This therefore ruled out Vietnam as a potential host for games due to the country implementing a 14-day quarantine period for arrivals. Due to the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the AFC Cup group stage will see each group played on a single round-robin basis at centralised venues, as opposed to games being played across two legs at home and away as in previous years.
- Bengaluru FC take on Bhutan’s Paro FC In Reverse Leg Of AFC Cup Qualifier
- Ho Chi Minh City FC earn one point in AFC Cup opener in Myanmar
- AFC Cup 2020: Vietnamese striker among players to keep an eye on
- Bengaluru FC face Paro FC of Bhutan in AFC Cup encounter
- HCM City, Quảng Ninh to begin AFC Cup tournament away from home
- AFC Cup | Bengaluru FC starts favourite
- AFC Cup: Bengaluru FC claim 1-0 win over Paro FC
- AFC Cup: Haokip strike helps Bengaluru FC edge out hosts Paro FC in Thimpu
- Bengaluru FC announce 30-man squad for 2020 AFC Cup preliminary stages
- Vietnamese representatives in AFC Cup change plans due to nCoV situation
Saigon FC to play group stage of 2021 AFC Cup in Singapore have 286 words, post on vov.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.