A cafe on Nguyễn Hữu Huân is closed off following local COVID-19 outbreaks in Hà Nội — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt The requirements include a distance of one metre from one customer to another or a shield between them. All restaurants have to report their COVID-19 prevention and control work via an app. Discos, bars, karaoke venues, online games shops, and sidewalk food stalls and trà đá (iced tea) mobile stalls will remain closed, however. Local authorities have also requested agencies to check COVID-19 prevention and control at religious facilities in preparation for their operations opening. At the city's COVID-19 meeting on Monday, Deputy Director of the municipal health department Hoàng Đức Hạnh said the local outbreaks had been basically placed under control, with the city recording no new community cases for 14 consecutive days. However, new cases could still emerge, as foreign experts and technicians are allowed to enter the city, and students from across the nation will return to the city to resume in-person learning at universities and colleges. Between February 17 and March 1, Hà Nội logged 35 COVID-19 cases, with 18 sites sealed off over links to the cases. Quarantine has now ended at all of… Read full this story
- State: Bowling alley's bar area closed due to 'paper towels with fecal matter' on floor
- 29 new Iowa City-area restaurants & cafes that opened in 2018
- How Hanoi went from being bombed by Washington to hosting its summit
- Restaurants we'll miss: The saddest and most surprising closings of 2018
- The Best Restaurants in Melbourne’s Little Italy Are on Opposite Sides of the Street
- What Is Italian-Australian Food? Two Interpretations, on Opposite Sides of the Street
- Why doomsdayers decrying the death of NYC restaurants are all wrong
- It Sure Sounds Like Café Loup’s Martini-Soaked Chapter Has Closed
- Myanmar’s Hero Was Killed Here. Now U.S. Brands are Setting up Stalls.
- Cornelia Street Café, a Pillar of Greenwich Village Experimentation, Closes Its Doors
Restaurants and cafes in Hanoi can reopen, street stalls and bars remain closed have 324 words, post on ven.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.