These remarks were made by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at an event known as "Dialogue 2045" with various business representatives and intellectuals at the Thong Nhat Conference Hall in Ho Chi Minh City on March 6, featuring the participation of many senior leaders. The Government leader reviewed the achievements following nearly 35 years of pursuing the renewal process under the leadership of the Community Party of Vietnam (CPV), with the national economy enjoying positive growth. The lives of local people have been greatly improved, with the life expectancy increasing compared with advanced countries such as Japan and Singapore, with greater attention being given to a range of social and cultural issues. PM Phuc therefore highlighted the contributions made by the local the business community to the nation over the past 35 years of Doi Moi (Renewal), expressing hope that firms can learn new ideas to transform the nation into a developed and high-income country. The nation must be home to business giants capable of competing both regionally and globally by unlocking the potential and making use of the strengths of citizens living and working inside and outside of the country, he emphasized. The nation must also strive to lure and promote external… Read full this story
- National academy may eject two famous scientists for sexual harassment
- U.N. Chief Guterres: Tax the Rich to Fund Global Coronavirus Recovery
- Howard Dean Says FDA 'Went Too Far' in Pausing Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 13
- NHL Mock Draft: Who gets selected after Alexis Lafrenière?
- Remdesivir not for home use, meant for hospitalised patients: Government
- Prince Philip funeral update – Resilient Queen, 94, to increase royal duties within weeks with senior family by her side
- The Tech Elite’s Favorite Pop Intellectual
- Newly-elected NA Chair faces high expectations to fulfill President Ho Chi Minh's wishes
PM Phuc calls on combined strength for stronger national development have 299 words, post on vov.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.