The national football squad's South Korean chief coach Park Hang Seo has returned to his work after quarantine. The coach faces challenges and great expectations. Although the remaining matches in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers have not yet taken place, the sideline information about the preparation of the opponents may worry the Korean football expert. The first rival of the Vietnamese team will be Malaysia. Their game is scheduled on June 11. Malaysia has recently employed Brazilian-origin striker De Paula. This is the 8th foreign football player nationalized in Malaysia. Meanwhile, members of the Vietnamese team are familiar faces who have been used by coach Park for the last 2-3 football seasons. However, the V-League 2021 will return this month and coach Park will have opportunities to find out new talents. According to Mr. Park, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) may be the host of the remaining matches of Group G of the second-round World Cup 2022 qualifiers in Asia. During their first meeting this year, coach Park Hang Seo, his assistants and officials of the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) discussed the key tasks of Vietnamese football in 2021. This year, Vietnam aims to win the card of the 2022… Read full this story
- Coach Park Hang Seo’s salary unchanged despite Covid-19 crisis
- What is the fastest that a football team has been reduced to nine players?
- Alvin Townley: Braving coronavirus – Apollo 13 story reminds us of keys to facing challenges
- Coach Park shortlists four new players for national team
- Coach Park sets new tactics for national team
- COVID-19: Footballers offer heartfelt messages for #Thankyou campaign
- Vietnamese football joins Covid-19 fight
- Coach Park to pitch for AFF Cup
- Coach Park eyes fresh blood for national side
- Which footballers have been mentioned in parliament?
Park Hang-seo back to work, faces challenges for VN national football team have 281 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.