Quang Binh Province experiences the dry season from April to August, which is an ideal time to explore the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park and Ozo Treetop Park in particular. Covering a total area of nearly five hectares around imposing lime mountains, Ozo Park is the first park in Vietnam to be located inside a primitive forest. Visitors to the park can not only breathe in pure natural atmosphere but also participate in various adventurous games. They can walk on wooden bridges suspended among the trees, with the total length of the walkways being nearly 1km. The jade Ozo stream flows under the bridges like a soft silk strip, where many water activities take place, such as kayaking, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), and rowing. Thrill seekers to the park will be treated with the zip lines and tightrope walks. They can also bicycle into the dense forest or take a trip to explore the magnificent beauty of stalactites inside the 2.5km-long Ozo Cave. After a long day with full activities, visitors can enjoy relaxing and a tingling 'fish massage’ therapy on the edge of the water.
- Inside the passion-fueled, bombastic, Cubs-loving, full-tilt life of David Kaplan
- As a Realist, You Should Know Anything Can Happen
- How Stephen Jones has helped Jerry and the Cowboys take flight
- Paralympians Jahn, Burnais share unique bondâdefending USA in war, on the field
- A Bully Comes to Town
- Rugby's Top 100 finale: Recap and 10-1
- Matt Miller's Scouting Notebook: An Early Look to the Future During NFL OTAs
Ozo Park: A green space amidst dense forest have 250 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.