The police have begymun imposing fines online on traffic law violators following the launch by the Ministry of Public Security of the national population database system. However, this has not been done on a large scale. With the system, traffic policemen just need to enter violators' ID numbers into the system to see names, dates of birth and current residential addresses so they can make decisions on sanctions. Violators can pay fines via a service system from the link guiding payments. The police will send back documents and complete the process of dealing with violations after they check the system and find if the violators have paid the fines. Lieutenant Colonel Tran Quang Vinh from the Hanoi Traffic Police Division said that online fine payment is convenient for people and ensures transparency. However, this has only been applied to the violators who have a chip in their citizen identity cards and bank accounts. These kind are of violations are subject to on-spot fine payment, under decision of the policemen on the site. The fines for the violations are below VND250,000 and policemen won't seize drivers' motorbikes and documents. Only when all citizens have chip mounted citizen identity cards will the… Read full this story
- Chennai traffic violators: 60 days, Rs 2.65 crore in e-fine
- Chennai traffic violators: 60 days, Rs 2.68 crore in e-fine
- UK Intelligence Agencies Are Planning a Major Increase in 'Large-Scale Data Hacking'
- Fan Bingbing: China says missing actress fined for tax evasion
- How Traffic Tickets Work
- Great news for speeders in Hamilton County: You can now pay your fines online.
- South Dakota wins U.S. Supreme Court case, can collect online sales tax
- Facebook to Pay Record $5 billion US FTC Fine Over Privacy, Faces Antitrust Probe
- Online gene test finds a dangerous mutation. It may well be wrong.
- Ball State’s College of Fine Arts produces collaborative performance of 'The Nutcracker'
Online fines for traffic violations still not applied on large scale have 308 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.