The northern region of Vietnam is facing cold and rainy weather with a lowest temperature of 14 degrees centigrade. According to the National Centre for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting, the cold spell has affected some localities in the north since the evening of March 1 and has expanded to more areas. The cold snap has caused the temperature in the region to fall, particularly in north-western localities which have the lowest temperature of 14 degrees centigrade. Meanwhile, northern localities and those in the central region ranging from Nghe An to Thua Thien-Hue would see rain for some days to come. Hanoi's temperature today, March 2, was 16-18 degrees centigrade with rain. Localities from the central city of Danang and the southern central province of Binh Thuan have been forecasted to experience rain on March 2-3. The southern region will remain sunny with a highest temperature of 35 degrees centigrade during this time.
- Northern region continues to experience ten days of heatwave
- Over 39 degree Celsius temperature hit Central, Northern regions
- Vietnam's northern region prepares for natural disasters
- Northern region to have more rains at night
- Northern, central regions continue facing blazing hot weather
- Northern region prepares for natural disasters
- Flood threat for Southeast, snow for northern Rockies as critical fire weather persists over the Southwest
- Cold Canterbury weather could bring snow to top of Port Hills
- Northern, Central regions to face several days of drought, hail
- Typhoon enters Northern part of East Sea
Northern region faces cold and rainy weather have 228 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.