The event was attended by Director General of the Ministry of Justice's Department of Adoption Nguyen Thi Hao and adoptive families of Vietnamese children from more than 70 locations across the European country. Speaking at the gathering, Vietnamese Ambassador to Italy Nguyen Thi Bich Hue said with over 2,000 Vietnamese children adopted by Italian couples so far, and these adoptive families have become a major part of the Vietnamese community in Italy. They have contributed to strengthening the relations between the two countries, she said. Many adoptive families in Italy want their Vietnamese children to know more about their roots, she continued, many Italian parents have also enabled the kids to learn and speak their mother tongue. This has motivated the Vietnamese Embassy in Italy to host the gathering, she added. Hue also took the occasion to thank the adoptive families for not only taking care of the Vietnamese children and providing them with a real home, but also giving an opportunity to preserve their traditional culture. Representing the adoptive Italian families of Vietnamese children, Cinzia Fabrocini said the gathering offers a good chance for the children to have a better understanding of their fatherland's culture and for the families… Read full this story
- Couple reveal they've been accused of 'child abuse' for taking their nine children out of school to travel the world - but insist the kids are 'all geniuses in their own way'
- How England equalled New Zealand’s 18-match winning streak, game by game
- 'In 2015, I suffered cardiac arrest when I felt healthier than I had been for 20 years. So, where do you go from there?'
- UK police believe 39 truck victims are Vietnamese
- Vietnamese kids shine at the Football for Friendship programme in Russia
- Alexander: In LAFC’s Lee Nguyen, O.C. Vietnamese community has a hero
- NFL notebook: Owners adopt anthem policy, players upset
- Jennifer Garner and Ellen Pompeo both sparkle in black ensembles with big bows for the Save The Children 100th anniversary gala in Beverly Hills
- Our 25 Hottest Tests, Reviews, and Comparisons of the Year!
- Former TCU WR Josh Doctson expects to do 'huge things' in Year 3 with Redskins
New Year gathering hosted for adopted Vietnamese children in Italy have 351 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.