Future opportunities Many international organizations point out that the world has few options left, aside from continuing to pump money to support the economy. Even when vaccines prove effective, the low-interest policy of the Central Bank will remain. The loosening of monetary policy has also been raised to a higher level, when the Central Bank of China, South Korea, and Thailand added new weapons such as the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). Accordingly, the loosening of monetary policy will not stop, even when the Central Bank has been digitized. This is consistent with the 4.0 era, as well as with the method to tackle the ongoing pandemic. Even after the pandemic ends, there will be many changes in business thinking as businesses will have more plans, products and services, and allow much more flexibility. So the stock market will be strongly supported by policy as well as transformation of the economy and enterprises. Therefore, the Vietnam stock market with companies and enterprises that apply well and create business efficiency will help attract more investment capital, thereby positively affecting the stock price. When the vaccine becomes widely effective, many industries will recover again and the economy will revive and so will… Read full this story
- Which is the Best type of fund: Index Funds Vs Diversified Funds Vs Sectoral/Thematic Funds
- Two Favorites for Value Investors
- Origin ploughs on as investors play the field
- Clearing the path for foreign investors in Vietnam
- Investors cheered US-China talks and Brexit. Now they're not so sure
- Could Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) Investor Composition Influence The Stock Price?
- What Kind Of Investor Owns Most Of Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSEMKT:ATNM)?
- What Kind Of Investor Owns Most Of Marston's PLC (LON:MARS)?
- Creating a buzz with investors
- Share Watch: BHP investors are rewarded
Need for F0 investors to diversify have 293 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.