The imported DAP and MAP fertilisers are subject to self-defence tariffs in accordance with the Law on Foreign Trade Management and the World Trade Organisation's regulations. The MoIT also consulted State management agencies, including the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), about the review. Accordingly, the tariffs will be lower and applicable for shorter time than those ruled by the WTO. They will be gradually reduced according to the schedule, towards maintaining a competitive environment to bring benefits to fertiliser consumers. The MoIT is also working with ministries and agencies concerned to closely track the world prices of DAP and MAP fertilisers as well as input materials. DAP fertiliser prices have recently increased due to several external factors such as hike in prices of input materials and transportation services. Domestic demand for it basically does not rise compared to previous years. Additionally, prices of domestically-made DAP have not gone up, contributing to containing its common price increase. Therefore, self-defence measures are necessary to bring a fair competition environment for domestic and imported goods. The MoIT will continue partnering with the MARD and relevant units to review self-defence measures objectively and comprehensively in line with the law. Source: VNA
- Mother-of-four who believes in ‘unschooling’ denies she’s 'neglectful' for letting her children choose what to learn and eat – and claims it makes them MORE hard-working
- Egypt: Morsi to meet judges over power grab - Monday 26 November
- Is this football’s next big coaching breakthrough?
- Our writers give their verdict on Boris Johnson’s new cabinet
- Fay Vincent Gets The Last Word
- Patience, not ‘Miracles’ at work as Manning rebuilds Wake Forest
- Court Vision: Syracuse’s tumultuous season ends as NC State rolls
- French clubs plan to stage strike
- Mata frustrated by Manchester United’s long-ball game
- The Morning After: Cowboys 38, Saints 17
MoIT decides to impose self-defence measures on imported fertilisers have 295 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.