Running from 15-28 March 2021, the "Marriott Thailand Travel Show" will allow local nationals and expats to pick up vouchers with up to 70% added value, plus attractive partner offers at more than 40 hotels and resorts nationwide Marriott International will celebrate the joy of travel in Thailand this month, as it hosts a major event in the center of Bangkok aimed at giving local residents even more opportunities to stay at world-class hotels and resorts in desirable destinations all across the Kingdom. The "Marriott Thailand Travel Show" will see more than 40 Marriott International hotels and resorts, covering 14 distinct brands, gather together at Siam Paragon from 15 to 28 March 2021, to showcase their superlative services and offer an array of attractive promotions to attendees. Over the course of two weeks, local residents can discover the outstanding accommodation, innovative restaurants and fantastic leisure facilities available at Marriott's entire portfolio of hotels and resorts in Thailand. Customers will be able to purchase vouchers for value-added stays that combine their chosen room, suite or villa with spa treatments, delectable dining and more with up to sensational 70% bonus! And that's not all; under a partnership with "KTC" or Krungthai Card… Read full this story
- Free visas among revival measures proposed by coronavirus-hit tourism industry
- The tide of Chinese visitors has turned - should the tourism industry be worried?
- China Daily hosts Vision China event to boost Sino-African ties
- World class developments give fresh impetus to Vietnam’s tourism hotspots
- Jetstar cancels flights and offers refunds amid industrial action
- Five-star weddings get GST blessings: Big boost for banqueting in upcoming shaadi season
- Coronavirus forces delay of trade fairs and conferences
- A short hop from Europe, this tourism gem aims to open its doors soon
- Factbox: Coronavirus forces delay of trade fairs and conferences
- Gulmarg preps for national winter games, Kashmir hopes for tourism boost
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL HOSTS TWO-WEEK CONSUMER TRAVEL FAIR TO BOOST THAILAND’S TOURISM INDUSTRY have 306 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.