Meanwhile, on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX), the HNX-Index made a breakthrough of nearly 3 percent. At the end of the trading session, the VN-Index inched up by 0.34 points, or 0.03 percent, to close at 1,186.95 points, with 270 gainers, 168 losers, and 64 unchanged stocks. The HNX-Index jumped 6.16 points, or 2.48 percent, to 254.1 points, with 137 gainers, 66 losers, and 57 unchanged stocks. Foreign investors continued to net sell nearly VND500 billion on the whole market. Of which, they net sold VND470 billion on the HoSE. Liquidity remained at a high level with a total trading volume of 819 million shares, worth more than VND18.1 trillion. Of which, put-through transactions accounted for nearly VND1.77 trillion. The stock market traded with caution from investors after the new General Director of the HoSE Le Hai Tra spoke in the media about a solution to prevent network congestion, which possibly is to raise the minimum round lot from 100 shares to 1,000 shares to reduce the load for the trading system. According to the HoSE's calculations, increasing the round lot to 1,000 shares can reduce the total number of trading orders by 40-50 percent, at the same time, it… Read full this story
- Jio WiFi zones to help cut 4G congestion
- Visa helps prevent nearly $25 billion in fraud using AI
- “NightShift” caches Netflix shows on your home network to boost speed
- Palo Alto Networks introduces new SD-WAN and DLP in SASE platform
- Slime Mold Beats Humans at Perfecting Traffic Networks
- Editorial: Climate change prevention is losing to sprawl in San Diego County
- Three suicide prevention strategies show real promise. How can they reach more people?
- Windows Defender is still one of the best antivirus solutions, independent testing lab says
- Logically Launches SecureCore, a Fully Managed Next Generation Endpoint Security Solution for Small and Midsize Organizations
- Best mesh router kit for gaming 2019
Many solutions to prevent network congestion on HoSE have 290 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.