A seven-seat car collided with an ambulance in Mekong Delta Tiền Giang Province on February 13, injuring four people. — VNA/VNS Photo Khuất Việt Hùng, Vice President of the National Committee on Traffic Safety, talks to the Voice of Việt Nam about the number of traffic accidents in Việt Nam What are the main factors leading to a reduction in traffic accidents in the country in 2020? According to statistics from the Ministry of Public Security, the traffic accident rate in the five-year period from 2016-2020 compared to the previous five years has seen a 43 per cent drop in accidents, a 19.01 per cent reduction in fatalities and the injured rate also dropped by 53.91 per cent. Last year was the first year that our national Law on Preventing and Combating the Harmful Effects of Liquor and Beer and the Decree No.100/2019/ND-CP came into effect calling on all drivers not to drink and drive. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, transportation nationwide dropped considerably, yet the police forces still applied many measures to ensure traffic safety. The Ministry of Transport has regularly instructed the Directorate for Roads of Việt Nam and concerned agencies nationwide have applied many specific measures to fight back against the COVID-19 while… Read full this story
- Fatal Car Crash Reemerges to Haunt Caitlyn Jenner
- The unforeseen risks of a device to curb drunken driving
- Rush's Neil Peart: unassuming, thunderous drummer who became a music legend
- I ‘smelt’ my babies’ deaths and feared a stranger would steal them while in the grips of psychosis
- A day in the death of America
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 — 'Families won't give up'
- Sara Johnsen on NRK’s ’22 July,’ Norway, Its Systems, New Public Management Thinking
- How the royals really are terrible drivers with bans, speeding fines and crashes
Many people are haunted by traffic accidents have 294 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.