Main index makes slight rebound The Saigon Times Investors watch stock prices on electronic boards at a securities company in HCMC. The VN-Index of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange made a mild increase at the close today, March 5 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Despite a system error slowing order placing activities down, the VN-Index of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange made a mild increase at the close today, March 5, backed by large-cap stocks. Market breadth was positive as gainers outnumbered losers by 264 to 169. The main index inched up 0.17 points, against the previous session, at 1,168.69. Trade volume totaled 594.8 million shares worth VND15 trillion, down 11.7% in volume and 10.8% in value from the session earlier. There were 26.6 million shares valued at VND1.1 trillion traded in block deals. The gain of many stocks in the VN30 basket such as steelmaker HPG, consumer goods company MSN, and lenders MBB, STB, TCB and ACB contributed to the rise of the main index. Many stocks in the gas and oil sector were in positive territory, with PVC, PVE and PGC ending in their ceiling prices. Some securities stocks, including HCM, CTS, BSI and VIX, were among key drivers of… Read full this story
- Facebook stock hits low before slight rebound
- The making of: The DIY-IT Project Guide
- Samsung's profit surges on chip rebound, sale of cheaper phones
- 451 Research launches Cloud Price Index
- Companies on the verge: Introducing the Emergence Maturity Index
- HP hits its stride: How PCs and printing have stabilized, rebounded
- The Quest To Make A Better Video Game Controller
- Microsoft wants to index all the world's information, too, with Fact Index
- Dell at Dreamforce: Brave the economy or prepare for the rebound?
- Powerset: Re-indexing the Web
Main index makes slight rebound have 271 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.