Twelve outlets of Big C, the long-standing supermarket brand run by Thailand's Central Group, has had its brand identity changed after 22 years in Vietnam. According to the announcement of Central Retail, which is Central Group's retail subsidiary, seven Big C supermarkets inside apartment buildings were renamed Tops Market, while five Big C hypermarkets were changed to GO! Among that, three Big C supermarkets inside apartment complexes in Ho Chi Minh City, including Big C An Phu, Big C Thao Dien, and Big C Au Co, were the first to have been relabeled. Four Big C supermarkets of the same type in Hanoi, including Big C The Garden, Big C Ha Dong, Big C Nguyen Xien, and Big C Le Trong Tan are set to follow suit by the third quarter of this year. Meanwhile, all five Big C hypermarkets have been rebranded since the end of December last year. The brand identity change took place nearly five years behind the Thai retail giant's schedule as the firm had originally planned to do so immediately after its acquisition of Big C Vietnam from France's Groupe Casino in 2016. However, the transition was not easy as Big C was a familiar brand name… Read full this story
- This is why Aldi and Lidl are REALLY winning Britain’s supermarket wars… and it’s not just about the price
- Towie’s Pete Wicks in ‘intense stand-off’ with Megan McKenna’s former friend Courtney Green during frosty reunion
- Three ads by budget supermarket Aldi are banned for misleading customers over savings
- Supermarket prices WILL rise by 5% over the next six months…but this is how to cut costs
- Price of Champagne is DOWN 7% since June…but experts warn it won’t last long
- Obama's Vietnam visit reinforces an unlikely bond
- If Trump’s Rage Brings ‘Civil War,’ Where Will the Military Stand?
- Shoppers spend £15 less at Lidl and Aldi than big four supermarkets for large grocery shops
- How buying big name medicine could be up to SIXTEEN times more expensive than non-branded alternatives
- Tesco HALVES sugar content in own-brand fizzy drinks to help tackle obesity
Long-standing supermarket brand Big C renamed in Vietnam have 350 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.