Lodgis Hospitality’s long-term vision and invesment strategy for vietnam’s tourism market Lodgis Hospitality, the investment partnership between the leading global private equity firm Warburg Pincus and Vietnam's leading investment manager, VinaCapital, is focused on Vietnam's tourism industry, with the strategic aim to support the development of Vietnam as an international tourism destination by delivering a range of high-quality hospitality real estate developments and services. Vietnam – a timeless charm Vietnam – a truly fascinating country, offers a 3,260km coastline, connecting the North and South with white-sand beaches. Beyond its significant coast, the country boasts overlapping ranges of mountains, primeval forests, and world famous caves. The destination is also known for its rich history, deep culture and arts, and unique street food cuisine. More than its diverse natural landscape, Vietnam also has vibrant cosmopolitan cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, each with its own distinct ambience and rhythm. Hanoi offers a traditional setting with heritage dating back 1,000 years. Ho Chi Minh City is a high-energy urban and business center with skyscrapers and a bustling streetscape. There are also the idyllic landscapes of the Vietnamese countryside and craft villages. These include bountiful fruit orchards across the Mekong Delta; narrow… Read full this story
- Vietnam tourism to recover after COVID-19
- It's time for Australian businesses to develop long-term relations with India: Minister
- Despite epidemic, Vietnam stock market remains resilient
- COVID-19: Travel safety standards built to revive tourism sector
- Vietnam’s tourism sector counts cost of coronavirus
- Khanh Hoa to restructure tourism, promote new products
- 'Indian investors should allocate 10-15% of portfolio to international markets'
- Vietnam to reboot the economy after novel coronavirus damage
- Tourism authority suggests solutions for slump caused by epidemic
- Việt Nam tourism to recover after COVID-19
Lodgis Hospitality's long-term vision and invesment strategy for vietnam's tourism market have 285 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.