iPhone 12 users now can experience the features that 5G can offer. According to Viettel, one of the three largest mobile networks in Vietnam, on March 6 iPhone 12 became compatible with 5G. Prior to that, iPhone 12 could not access 5G when using two sims (physical and eSIM). However, the problem has been fixed. The iPhone models compatible with Viettel's 5G include iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. To use 5G, iPhone users in Vietnam need to install iOS 14.5 Beta operating system. They also need to be subscribers to be selected at random by the mobile network operator. In a recent move, Apple said it will soon open a commercial version on iPhone to Viettel 5G. As such, iPhone 12 is the latest smartphone model that can use 5G in Vietnam, after Xiaomi Mi 11, Oppo Reno 5G and Samsung Galaxy S21. Users can use 5G on Samsung Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold 2, Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and Poco F2 pro, Realme X50 pro 5G, ZTE Axon 10 pro, Huawei P40 and P40 pro 5G, and Nokia: 8.3 5G. Users don't… Read full this story
- MoviePass Users Upset Again After Service Goes Nearly-Dark
- Verizon 5G Home Internet Service Coming to Indianapolis
- Verizon to launch 5G TV service in Indianapolis, three other cities
- Erdogan calls for Turkish boycott of U.S.-made electronics, singling out Apple’s iPhone
- $150+ Bn Computer-Aided Drug Discovery Services Market, 2018-2030
- Using virtual reality, Pac-12 research project aims to ‘unpack the history of concussion’
- Service animal versus support animal: what’s the difference?
- Pac-12 training camp preview: Best case, worst case for the North
- Officer uses Taser on shoplifting suspect, 11
- Verizon’s 5G Residential Broadband Service Will Include Apple TV 4K in Houston, Los Angeles, Sacramento and Indianapolis
iPhone 12 users in Vietnam can now use 5G services have 295 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.