On the way home from her office, Tran Thi My Hanh, a resident in ward 22 in Binh Thanh District , came over the headquarter of the administration police at 8 PM to make a new electronic chip-based ID card. After she was undergoing a Covid-19 temperature check and filling a form attached with necessary papers including her Ho khau (certification of her legal permanent residence) and her old ID. Soon she was guided to finish other steps before receiving an appointment letter. She said since police officers in the district have extended working hour, those who work in office hours have been facilitated in exchange for new IDs. Similarly, resident Le Thi Mai Huong living in District 1 went to the police station in the district with her younger sister to exchange old ID cards for the new chip-based ones. She was excited because it took only 10 minutes to finish all procedures. Simplified procedures plus police officers' good behavior have satisfied people. Additionally, people can register to receive new IDs through post office. Due to increased demand of exchanging new electronic chip-based IDs, police officers in all districts citywide have extended working hours until evenings to help people;… Read full this story
- Your essential guide to the best tech to boost business
- From pro tablets to security gadgets...Your essential guide to the best tech to boost business post-summer
- iPhone 9 release date, price, news and rumours
- Western Mail letters: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Apple rumoured to be ready to launch three new iPhone handsets
- The long read: the merit trap
- Blog: Sweden faces uncertainty after dead-heat election
- What should be on the priority list of the new government?
- The dark and uncomfortable truth about the Mayflower Pilgrims
HCMC dwellers satisfied with simplified formalities for chip-based ID issuance have 280 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.