According to the MoU, Pharmacity will become a partner in the customer care network of Hanwha Life. Customers of Hanwha Life Vietnam will be able to access the benefits provided from this collaboration as well as experience policy owner services such as premium payments at the system of over 500 drugstores of Pharmacity nationwide via payment service providers like Payoo, Momo, and VNPay. About 450 staff members and 44,000 agents of Hanwha Life will be the recipients of the incentives of Pharmacity. The MoU with Pharmacity also aims to realise Hanwha Life's mission to build a comprehensive life solution for customers in Vietnam As a life insurance company pioneering co-operating with a leading healthcare partner, Im Dong Jun, CEO cum chairman of the Member Council of Hanwha Life Vietnam, said, "Healthcare is an essential part of our business, considering its nature. Particularly in the context of the pandemic, human health has become a great concern for most people and the whole society. With a hope to bring more benefits and healthcare services to customers to improve their quality of life, Hanwha Life Vietnam has tried to intensify its co-operation with reliable healthcare partners, including Pharmacity." In 2021, Hanwha Life continues… Read full this story
- WEEKLY RECAP Yahoo Makes Its Case - Again, Gamers Make New Life Forms, Android Won't Make It on Time
- Ubuntu Founder: No Microsoft Deal
- Jacobson Pharma Forms Joint Venture with Kin Fung Weisen-U
- PODCAST Where Would You Be Without Facebook?
- Big smartphone trends for 2012: How your phone is evolving
- Webvan CEO Lands New Job
- OPINION AT&T's Phantom Limb Syndrome
- OPINION Jobs Leaves Apple Sitting Pretty
- LinkedIn Spiffs Up Sales Navigator
- iPhone has peaked and Apple has nowhere to go but down (Update: Apple agrees)
Hanwha Life Vietnam inks co-operation deal with Pharmacity have 282 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.