He made the direction to the municipal Department of Culture and Sports in a March 3 meeting that reviewed its performance and discussed tasks for the time to come. The Communist Party of Vietnam has described culture as the heart and spiritual underpinning of a society, he said, and it plays a prominent role in Hanoi, as the city has been dubbed the capital of a thousand years of civilisation, the city for peace, and the city of innovation. He asked the department to follow the views and goals outlined in resolutions from the Party and the municipal Party Committee to support its decision-making and fulfil its mission. The leader also requested the department promote digital transformation in culture and sports. Hue moved on to say that the city has demanded a review of the land bank for parks and tree planting as well as space for installing outdoor sports facilities for public use. It will also financially support the construction of more than 280 cultural houses in villages, costing about VND3 billion (US$130,900) each, he said. Districts and relevant units need to mobilise resources and closely coordinate with the city to complete these projects, while encouraging the involvement of… Read full this story
- Ask HR: My manager canceled lunch breaks. Also, should I give more than 2-weeks notice for retirement?
- Six Vietnam activists jailed for attempt 'to overthrow state'
- UPDATE: Local author's book launched in Hanoi
- Local author's book launched in Hanoi
- Northern Ireland Secretary of State Karen Bradley leaked briefing notes [full text]
- BBC targets ‘substantial culture change’ to boost careers of BAME staff
- The government allocated EUR 1 billion to finance Culture Minister acquisition of historical monuments
- UPDATED: Analysts praise Getech’s management as company faces pivotal year
- Senators Request $1.5Bln to Enhance US Presence in Pacific, Counter China’s Rise
- Baltic States Ask US to Enhance NATO Battalions With Air, Naval Forces
Hanoi asked to enhance State management of culture have 306 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.