A worker at clothing factory Haivina in Gia Lộc District, Hải Dương Province, is tested for COVID-19 before resuming work. — VNA/VNS Photo Mạnh Minh HÀ NỘI — With the local COVID-19 outbreaks gradually being brought under control, the northern province of Hải Dương will lift some restrictions in certain areas on March 3, after 15 days of stringent province-wide lockdown measures. Since January 27, the province has recorded over 600 COVID-19 local infections (nearly 300 have recovered), becoming the largest outbreak in the country since the pandemic began early last year, mostly centred around a number of hotspots. Phạm Xuân Thăng, Secretary of Hải Dương Party Committee, at Monday’s meeting on COVID-19, said the outbreaks in the province are gradually being brought under control: "It's time the fight against the pandemic turns to a new chapter, maintaining a balance between socio-economic development and keeping the pandemic in check.” Hải Dương Party Committee said the anti-pandemic measures must cause the least possible disruptions to socio-economic development, the flow of goods, and business activities in the province. Hải Dương authorities agreed to divide the localities in the province into two groups under different restrictions depending on the COVID-19 risks. Four high-risk localities, including Hải Dương City,… Read full this story
- Columbine high school: Survivors find new normal 20 years later
- Columbine shooting 20 years later: Survivors try to find 'new normal'
- Restrictions continue in Kashmir despite security ease
- Marijuana Testing of Job Applicants Is Barred by City in Groundbreaking Measure
- Pakistan decries cross-border fire as Kashmir security eases
- Plethora of new state laws take effect Tuesday
- We’ve Gotta Have It: Spike Lee and a New Black Cinema
- NFL Draft 2019: Clemson DT Dexter Lawrence is New England’s ideal first-round pick (10 Potential Patriots)
- Central African Republic: New Court Should Step Up Effort
- ABC 101 Blog Series: Part 1, A New Take on New Construction
Hải Dương starts to ease lockdown measures in places, enters ‘new normal’ have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.