Nguyen Duc Thuy, or Boss Thuy, has stock assets worth VND17.3 trillion. However, his real assets are believed to be higher. Nguyen Duc Thuy (right) The price of TDH shares of Thaiholdings increased sharply in the last few trading sessions, exceeding the VND200,000 per share threshold. Since early December 2020, its value has increased by 10 times, from VND20,000 per share to VND201,000. With 86 million TDH, Thuy now has stock assets of VND17.3 trillion. However, the figure could be higher if counting other properties. Thuy was believed to buy a large amount of LienViet Post Bank (LPB) recently. Prior to that, Thuy attended the gong beating ceremony on the day LienViet Post Bank entered the bourse, together with the bank's key leaders. If only considering the stock assets from TDH, Thuy would be listed as the sixth richest stock billionaire, just after the billionaires listed by Forbes, namely Pham Nhat Vuong, president of Vingroup; Tran Dinh Long, president of Hoa Phat Group; Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, CEO of Vietjet Air; Ho Hung Anh, president of Techcombank; and Nguyen Dang Quang, president of Masan. Thuy is even believed to be richer than the 'real estate tycoon' in the south Bui… Read full this story
- Billionaires like Bloomberg make our country better, not worse
- Rich List 2017 reveals Britain has more billionaires than ever before - but who's the richest of them all?
- Democrats, think twice before you bet on a billionaire of your own
- Tucker Carlson: Bloomberg paid $460 million to get humiliated by Elizabeth Warren -- but it doesn't matter
- Bernie Sanders to confront billionaire Michael Bloomberg on debate stage after years of railing against money in politics
- Six Million Dollar Man star Lee Majors, 80, poses with his wife, 45, who eerily resembles his late spouse Farrah Fawcett of Charlie's Angels fame
- Mike Bloomberg gets badly roughed up in debate that tests his unconventional campaign
- Bloomberg shrugs off Vegas smackdown as his campaign says billionaire who has ALREADY spent $400 million is 'just warming up' but pundits warn he could be out by Super Tuesday after rivals call him out over sexism and race
- Can cash buy the Dem nomination? Two billionaires are trying
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Roger Stone gets over three years in prison; Brutal night for Bloomberg
Getting rich quickly, Ninh Binh businessman about to become dollar billionaire have 369 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.