The company is also running its Management Trainee program Genext Challenge 2021 to recruit, train and develop young talents to meet its business growth needs in Vietnam. The core of this strategy is the objective to build Generali Vietnam to be "more than just a place to work", where every staff member can "learn – grow – live – thrive". Learn – Generali Vietnam will step up its training activities and programs with practical, innovative and diverse content and formats, as well as reinforce a learning and development culture. The company constantly digitalizes all human resources processes, including the registration and management of training and development requests, and many practical online training programs. Grow – Generali Vietnam will continue to focus on developing its high quality workforce via the Generali Talent Management program and the ongoing Management Trainee program Genext Challenge 2021. Both programs aim at developing the company's talent pool and outstanding individuals, to build the next generation of leaders, meeting Generali's needs for rapid and sustainable development in Vietnam. Live – With an aim to become "more than just a place to work" where every employee can live and work to their heart's content with great passion and… Read full this story
- Delhi polls: BJP launches drive to seek people’s suggestions for manifesto
- Vietnam becoming a destination of choice for expat retirees
- Vietnam’s diplomatic achievements in 2019
- Vietnam’s diplomacy achievements in 2019
- 2019 a successful year for Vietnam's economy
- Top 10 events of Vietnam in 2019 selected by VNA
- Pork scarce mars year of economic wonders in Vietnam
- Pork scarcity mars year of economic wonders in Vietnam
- Bad rap haunts Vietnam despite tourism boom
- Why is Donald Trump meeting Kim Jong Un in Vietnam?
Generali Vietnam launches “More than just a place to work” people strategy have 281 words, post on ven.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.