The command's representative answered a number of questions of the delegation on the training, combat readiness as well as role of the region's armed forces in supporting localities to respond to climate change, natural disaster prevention and assistance in easing difficulties for local people, poverty reduction and the building of new-style rural areas. On behalf of the delegation, Colonel Mpiwa Kgotso Abiel thanked the command for the warm welcome and highly valued its achievements in the cause of construction and protection of Vietnam. He also said that the visit was a good opportunity for military attachés to Vietnam to exchange and learn more about the Vietnam People’s Army in general and the region's armed forces in particular. Translated by Thuy Duong
- Psaki dismisses military, CIA concerns about Afghanistan pullout
- Ex-Afghani Adviser Expects Taliban Will Forgo Peace Talks With Ashraf Ghani
- Defense minister joins tree-planting festival in MR 2
- Transcript: French President Emmanuel Macron on "Face the Nation," April 18, 2021
- Salisbury poisoning suspects wanted over deadly Czech explosion condemned as 'war-like act'
- US urged not to escalate use of Taiwan card
- Russian spies suspected of Salisbury novichok nerve agent attack linked to explosion
- Afghanistan and ‘the great killing’
- Philippine Troops Kill Egyptian, 2 Filipino Militants
- Today’s coronavirus news: Provinces release details on who to receive COVID-19 vaccines in coming weeks
Foreign military attaché corps visits Military Region 9 have 219 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.