by Hoàng Vân Anh One day I found myself on Hà Nội's Lò Sũ Street and just couldn't keep my eyes away from a cosy and chic restaurant with quite an intriguing name: Etesia. Looking it up later, I was even more impressed by the concept and the menu. Etesia is a "kitchen counter" restaurant serving contemporary European cuisine, with chefs at work in a fully open kitchen. Countertop dining has been heating up the restaurant scene in major cities around the world. It's a place to see — the kitchen, the chefs, and the action — and to be seen. Etesia's Executive Chef Benjamin Morelle has experience as a sous chef at a 1-star Michelin restaurant in Paris. After months of anticipation, my friends and I finally managed to find the time to enjoy what the restaurant has to offer. It actually belongs to Polite & Co, a much-loved cocktail bar that was the first traditional pub in Hà Nội. I had high hopes for Etesia given its sister was long established, and was not disappointed. Even my friend, who has high standards and is hard to impress, was blown away. DINING STYLE: The warm ambience by Etesia's kitchen… Read full this story
- Terrazzo counters, archways and 'peacock blue' or 'spicy pink' walls: The top interior design trends for 2020 are revealed
- Quick Tips On Keeping The Kitchen Clean
- Asda’s festive cheese range includes bizarre gingerbread and after dinner mint flavours
- Brussels sprout flavour ketchup now exists - and each bottle contains 15 sprouts
- LG Black Friday kitchen deal: Get 10% back as a gift card when you buy a bundle
- Celebrity Chef Michael Symon's Home For Sale: What's In The Kitchen?
- Trumbull Cape Features Beautiful Kitchen, Open Floor Plan
- Russian flavours in Hà Nội
- Newly Listed San Rafael Cul-De-Sac Home Has Remodeled Kitchen
- Addictive painkillers to get warning labels as over-the-counter usage soars and ministers fear addiction epidemic
Flavourful delights by the kitchen counter have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.