All the new infections in Hai Duong are F1 contacts of infected patients who had been quarantined earlier. The same day, the southern province of Kien Giang also recorded two imported cases which were immediately put into isolation upon entry. As many as 873 locally-transmitted cases were found since the initial recurrence of the virus in the northern provinces of Hai Duong and Quang Ninh in late January. As of 6 pm March 3, the country recorded a total of 2,482 positive COVID-19 cases, including 1,566 domestic infections and 916 imported ones. Furthermore, more than 59,000 individuals have been placed into quarantine nationwide after coming into close contact with infected people or having recently returned to the nation from pandemic-hit regions. The number of community cases in the northern province of Hai Duong was registered at a total of 689 since the virus first remerged in the country late last month. The management board of Hai Duong province's industrial zones (IZs) requested that enterprises throughout the locality routinely test their employees and managers for COVID-19. According to the management board, factories located at IZs in Kim Thanh district are able to resume work, although they must follow the Ministry of Health's… Read full this story
- With over 374,000 Covid-19 cases in a week, India infection tally soars to 2.58 million
- Nearly 1,000 new Covid-19 cases in Uttarakhand in a week; tally now above 11,000
- No new Covid-19 cases reported
- Theni reports 238 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Singapore Had the Most COVID-19 Cases in ASEAN as Migrants Became Infected. What's Been Done?
- New Zealand Scrambles to Trace COVID-19 Cases as Numbers Grow
- Vietnam reports two more locally transmitted Covid-19 cases
- Two new Covid-19 cases reported, northern province sees more infections
- Hai Duong imposes curfew after new Covid-19 cases
- Lockdown put on Hai Duong City after three Covid-19 cases reported
Five COVID-19 cases in Hai Duong raise local infection tally to 1,566 have 291 words, post on vov.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.