Accordingly, Nguyen Ngoc Manh, a 31-year-old male from Dong Anh District, Hanoi in a display of courage saved the life of a 3-year-old girl who fell from floor 12A of Nguyen Huy Tuong apartment complex on February 28. As per the National Committee on Children's request, localities are to inspect child safety measures in apartment buildings and high-rise buildings, as well as family households, communities, schools, and construction sites, among others. Additionally, they are to promote awareness on child accident prevention to parents, caregivers, and school teachers from all areas. Meanwhile, Standing Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Hanoi Le Hong Son, authorized by the Prime Minister on February 2 visited Manh and awarded him the Prime Minister’s certificate of merit. Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung also presented a certificate of merit to Nguyen Ngoc Manh. Nguyen Quoc-Phuc Van – Translated by Tan Nghia
- All the Incredible New Comic Series to Cozy Up With This Fall
- Couple reveal they've been accused of 'child abuse' for taking their nine children out of school to travel the world - but insist the kids are 'all geniuses in their own way'
- Unsecured toddler falls from rear of moving van in China
- Bode and Morgan Miller open up about toddler daughter Emmy's drowning
- Study Reveals What it Costs to Raise a Newborn in Menomonee Falls
- 5 essential car safety features that can save your life
- Menomonee Falls Man Caught Shoplifting $1,200 in Tools With Toddler
- Chinese children fall out of van into traffic yet again
- IIHS Wants Guards on the Sides of Semis to Prevent Roof-Peeling Crashes
- To Prevent Hot Car Deaths, Evenflo & Walmart Introduce Child Seat that Reminds You a Baby’s on Board
Falling toddler saved: Wake-up call for child accident prevention have 279 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.