Pictures were taken by 15 young artists in three-day workshops which were organized in HCMC and Hue City in January. The authors present to viewers portraits of female members in their families in daily activities as well as emphasize the women's role in daily life. The exhibits are expected to touch the hearts of audiences. The exhibition will run until April 11. The display is one of activities celebrating International Women's Day (on March 8) organized by the French Institute in HCMC at the Institute of Cultural Exchange with France (IDECAF), including a discussion on gender equality titled "Vietnamese women today" with the participation of representatives of the French NGO organization Planète Enfants & Développement (PE&D) in Vietnam, Mexican Ambassador Sara Valdes Bolano, psychologist Ly Thi Mai, and Le Thi Hong Anh, head of Human Resources of Sanofi Vietnam. Some pictures in the exhibition: “Women in Bo Ho alley” by Nguyen Anh Tuan “Women and paper flower craft” by Nguyen Dinh Chien “Hien Luong Pagoda” by Le Thi Mong Thu By Thu Huong – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Valentine’s Day 2021: Date Ideas That You Can Try With Your Partner
- Mel Sykes, 50, kisses toyboy, 23, just a day after meeting him on Venice gondola
- 'We must use days like this to learn from the past' Survivors in Britain who escaped Nazi Germany light candles and pay poignant tributes to victims as they mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- Alessandra Ambrosio looks ethereal in blue bikini top with a white skirt and floral crown as she celebrates second anniversary of her Gal Floripa swimwear brand in Brazil
- Armie Hammer 'kept mannequins in the basement of his family home to practice tying up women and threatened to strangle his dog', ex-lover Paige Lorenze claims
- Out then in, Djokovic plays a set in Adelaide exhibition
- I'm A Celebrity: 'He'll dance his way into camp!' AJ Pritchard's show appearance CONFIRMED after 'testing positive for COVID-19'... amid claims Chelcee Grimes was to replace him
- World Cancer Day: Tahira Kashyap Pens An Inspiring Note On 'Celebrating Life With Its Many Scars'
- Left Joins Conservatives in Uproar over Joe Biden’s ‘War on Women’
- Megan Thee Stallion puts her perky posterior and toned tummy on display as she celebrates progress of her #HotGirlBootcamp
Exhibition of female portrait celebrates Int’l Women’s Day have 373 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.