Injecting COVID-19 vaccine on volunteers (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Health must ensure the safety and efficiency of Vietnam's COVID-19 vaccination programme, under the instructions of the Politburo and the Government, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam said at a meeting of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on March 5. The Deputy PM, who is also head of the Steering Committee, stressed that safety must be as high as possible and that if something goes wrong it must be handled calmly. Though COVID-19 has been largely brought under control in Vietnam, relevant agencies must continue to maintain readiness and vigilance, he said. Dam called on people to strictly follow the Ministry of Health's "5K" message: Khau trang (facemasks) – Khu khuan (disinfecting) – Khoang cach (distancing) – Khong tu tap (no gathering) – Khai bao y te (health declaration). Schools, health facilities, factories, markets, supermarkets, and accommodation establishments, he went on, need to actively self-assess their safety level in disease prevention and control and update information on the COVID-19 Safe Living Map System (www.antoancovid.vn). He praised the efforts of the ministry in accessing foreign sources of COVID-19 vaccines and promoting vaccine research and… Read full this story
- Deputy PM Birchall: In front of terrorist threats, it is paramount to act through security..
- Deputy PM Avinyan holds discussion on reforms in state services
- Deputy PM of Armenia, U.S. Ambassador discuss issues of creating favorable investment environment in Armenia
- Armenian deputy PM holds meeting with Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation
- Deputy PM Avinyan receives group of international experts
- 'Raping Worms': Call to CASTRATE Gang-Rape Suspects Voiced by Italian Deputy PM
- Italy PM calls for Libya ceasefire after meeting with Qatari deputy PM
- Deputy PM asks Putin to order govt to speed up work with 5G nets
- Deputy PM promises clean Russian oil to Belarus by Monday
- US Measles Outbreak Tops 465 Cases, 80 Percent of Infected Under 19 Years of Age
COVID-19 vaccinations must be safe, effective: Deputy PM have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.