Three of the cases were detected in Kim Dinh commune of Kim Thanh District, a fresh hotspot in Hai Duong province. Local authorities have set up a health quarantine zone in Kim Dinh where some locals tested positive for the virus several days ago. The three remaining patients live in two other communes of Kim Thanh district. They tested positive after having close contact with COVID-19 patients. The local administration on March 4 decided to set up medical quarantine zones in three residential areas in Kim Thanh district to halt the spread of the virus along the community. Approximately 2,000 residents will be affected by the decision. Hai Duong ended 14-day social distancing measures on March 3, but maintained checkpoints in Kim Thanh district. The same day, 22 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospital nationwide after making a full recovery from the disease. Among active cases, 259 patients have tested negative for the virus at least once. The number of people quarantined for medical observation has fallen to more than 51,000. Vietnamese doctors have so far cured 1,920 COVID-19 patients, and the number of deaths remains at 35.
- Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly BREAK RECORD with 24 hour danceathon
- Bernie Sanders raises nearly $6 million in 24 hours after 2020 launch, campaign says
- Cop despairs at knife crime epidemic on C4's 24 Hours In Police Custody
- Kamala Harris touts $1.5 million haul in 24 hours after campaign announcement
- 2020: Beto O’Rourke Raises $6.1 Million in First 24 Hours, Beating Bernie Sanders
- Beto O’Rourke’s campaign raises record $6.1M in first 24 hours
- When is a nonrefundable plane ticket refundable? A guide to 10 airlines' 24-hour cancellation policies
- Chef Gordon Ramsey gives Catfish Cabin a makeover on his popular FOX TV show '24 Hours to Hell and Back'
- Chef Gordon Ramsay gives Catfish Cabin a makeover on his popular FOX TV show '24 Hours to Hell and Back'
- Democrat Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million during first 24 hours as a 2020 presidential candidate
COVID-19: Six more community cases recorded in Vietnam over 24 hours have 304 words, post on vov.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.