A view of Phu My Hung City Centre in HCM City. "City within a city" is a new trend in housing market. — Photo phumyhungcity.com.vn City within a city' is likely to become a new trend in the housing market this year, experts predict. Property consultant Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) explained that the concept refers to large-scale integrated developments. It has grown in popularity recently as developers seek to attract buyers with holistic, well-planned communities within a city as people seek to avoid the chaos created by rapid urbanisation and lagging infrastructure in shared facilities. Nowadays developers taking part in city planning have to carefully understand the fundamentals of city planning to create sustainable value for their large-scale projects, according to Trang Bui, head of markets, JLL Vietnam. According to JLL, the beauty of any large-scale development is the ability to offer a diverse range of housing types to various groups of potential buyers. While each building should be custom designed for a specific group, the overall living environment should still be harmonious, it said. For example, in Phu My Hung City Centre in District 7, developers build smaller apartments in the urban heart of the development targeted at single… Read full this story
- Property Market In Dubai - Will The Prices Keep Climbing?
- Bulgaria's Hottest Property Spots
- Property Market in Pakistan - What The Future Holds?
- Is Demand Shifting in Dubai Property Market?
- Lettings Supply Outstrips Demand in the UK Buy to Let Market - Positive News for Landlords
- Revisiting Commercial Property in India
- The True Value of Dubai Real Estate Properties
- How To Find Commercial Property For Your Business In London
- Internet Marketing in South Africa
- Is Bulgaria the Best Property Investment in Europe?
‘City within a city’ among hottest property market trends: experts have 283 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.