Chelsea’s 0-0 home draw with second-placed United ensured Thomas Tuchel is still undefeated in nine games since replacing Frank Lampard, but it meant they failed to dislodge fourth-placed West Ham United who became Manchester City’s 20th successive victims in all competitions on Saturday. * Injury-hit champions Liverpool snapped a four-match losing run in the league with a rather laboured 2-0 win at bottom club Sheffield United – Curtis Jones’s 48th-minute goal and Roberto Firmino’s shot deflected in off United’s Kean Bryan enough for Juergen Klopp’s side to get back to winning ways. * Leicester, who are third with 49 points, ended a dismal week in which they went out of the Europa League with a 3-1 home defeat by Arsenal, despite taking the lead. * Gareth Bale scored twice as Tottenham emerged from a run of five defeats in six league games to hammer Burnley 4-0, lifting Jose Mourinho’s side to eighth with 39 points. * Third-from-bottom Fulham had the chance to pull to within a point of 17th-placed Newcastle United but could only draw 0-0 with Crystal Palace and with Tottenham, Liverpool and Manchester City up next it could prove costly. * La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid secured a… Read full this story
- EPL: Liverpool winning streak ends with draw at United
- Liverpool win at Chelsea would be blow to Manchester City, says Jamie Carragher
- PIX: Liverpool win seven-goal thriller; Suarez rescues Barca
- Premier League talking points: Liverpool win again but Manchester United in trouble
- Liverpool winning run is extraordinary, says Jamie Carragher
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Who makes Danny Mills' combined XI?
- Paul Pogba and David de Gea out of Manchester United vs Liverpool
- Director Guy Ritchie, 51, wins battle with archaeologists to build a wine cellar at his £9 million Wiltshire country estate to go with his on-site Gritchie microbrewery and gin distillery
- Carabao Cup hits and misses: Liverpool win tie of the round, Man Utd find form
- Chelsea chase clean sheet win record, and goals galore in the Premier League - Martin Tyler's stats
Chelsea and United draw, Liverpool win as top-four battle heats up have 327 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.