Cathie Wood’s five actively managed ETFs all more than doubled last year, handily beating the respectable 16% gain in the S&P 500 . As the CEO of ARK Invest, Wood gained international recognition for her steadfast bullish view on Tesla , but she’s made plenty of other winning picks as well. Coming on the heels of the successful passage of a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, President Joe Biden’s $3 trillion infrastructure bill aims to reform social programs, create jobs, build a green electric grid, expand internet access, and more. Wood’s Ark Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF ( NYSEMKT:ARKQ ) is chock-full of companies set to capitalize on an economic rebound, including Caterpillar ( NYSE:CAT ) , Deere & Company ( NYSE:DE ) , and Komatsu ( OTC:KMTUY ) . With that, we asked some of our contributors if they thought these three industrial stocks were buys. Here’s what they said. Image source: Getty Images. Caterpillar’s upswing has finally arrived Daniel Foelber (Caterpillar): Pictures of Biden campaigning through the Midwest surrounded by legacy Caterpillar equipment and a “Build Back Better” banner set the stage for the world’s largest construction machinery manufacturer to get to work. Caterpillar is a cyclical business that… Read full this story
- Infrastructure modernization, yes, but why build artificial islands?
- Asian development lender takes stock as US policy shifts
- Cathy Yang: Balik-Kapamilya
- A behind-the-scenes look at what actually goes on during an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange
- Roku’s stock has more than doubled since its first earnings report — making its founder a billionaire
- Microsoft’s missed quarter is a sign that the company isn’t out of the woods yet
- ‘Focus on infrastructure to step up growth’
- Asia stocks set to rise on US cues; dollar bounces
- The president of the New York Stock Exchange talks history, technology, and simplifying trading
- How a startup went from building servers out of wood to a $20 million business — without giving control to outside investors
Cathie Wood Owns These 3 Infrastructure Stocks: Should You? have 317 words, post on www.fool.com at March 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.