Ha Thi Nga, Chairwoman of the Women's Union of Vietnam, speaks at the launching ceremony of the One-Stop Service Office (OSSO) in Can Tho on March 3. (Photo: VNA) Can Tho (VNA) – Another One-Stop Service Office (OSSO) was launched in Can Tho on March 3 to facilitate sustainable reintegration of returning migrant women in the Mekong Delta city. OSSO Can Tho is part of the project "Strengthening Vietnamese capacity for sustainable reintegration of returning women migrants and their households in Vietnam" implemented by the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) in cooperation with the Women's Union of Vietnam. Funded by the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), the project has been carried out in Hanoi, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Can Tho and Hau Giang since March 2020. OSSO Can Tho aims to provide returning migrant women and their families in Can Tho and other Mekong Delta provinces with free counselling, consultation and support services on legal advice, psychological assistance, education – training – apprenticeship, employment, loan support, health and medical care, gender-based violence prevention, family and children. It also unites local and foreign organisations in a network that offers help to returning migrant women and their family members from the Republic… Read full this story
- Exclusive — Jessica Vaughan: Trump Should Declare Migrant Caravan ‘an Immigration Emergency,’ Build Tent City Detention Centers
- Feds Detain 225 Migrants in New York’s ‘Sanctuary City’
- Hungary's PM plans 'more massive' fence to keep out migrants
- Research IDs key factors that help women ex-convicts avoid recidivism
- AG Jeff Sessions Returns Deportation Orders to Pre-Obama Levels
- U.S. Border Officers Limit Caravan Asylum Requests
- Migrants in Israel to resettle in Germany, Italy, Canada: Netanyahu
- A closer look at the migrant "caravan" at the border – what is it, and what comes next?
- Migrants sue Italy for 'moral reparations' over abuses by Libya
- Famed cancer biologist allegedly sexually harassed women for decades
Can Tho office to support reintegration of returning migrant women have 305 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.