Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Duong, Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Gia Lai, Binh Duong, Dien Bien and Ha Giang would receive around 117,600 vaccine doses by AstraZeneca, delivered to Vietnam last month. First prioritized are those on the frontline of the coronavirus fight, including medical workers treating Covid-19 patients, officials commandeering the Covid-19 fight, contact tracers, reporters and the army. Those who have been vaccinated would be monitored through their digital health profiles, and would receive a digital certification proving they have been inoculated. Future vaccination schedules would be rolled out in accordance with the quantity of batches available, overseen by the health ministry. Besides cities and provinces with outbreaks, densely populated areas with multiple industrial complexes and traffic routes would also be prioritized for Covid-19 vaccination, according to the schedule. The central government’s budget would be used to buy vaccines and relevant equipment like syringes, as well as for transportation and storing. Localities could also use their own budget for the same purposes. On Saturday, Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long said the first vaccine shots would be reserved for the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi, its counterpart in… Read full this story
- Europe averted a Covid-19 collapse -- here's what the US could learn
- The Latest: Spain's vaccination plan to kick off in January
- These Countries Have The Highest COVID-19 Case Counts. This Is What The US Has In Common With Them.
- Civil servants have 'serious doubts' over Covid safety in Government as 10 Tory MPs join Boris Johnson in self-isolation after one tested positive
- 'I lost him when he went into the home': Devastated wife of D-Day veteran, 102, who died of Covid reveals struggle of not being able to hug him after he moved into care home in July
- Don't bank on Oxford's Covid vaccine before Christmas: Scientists warn final results won't come for weeks as trial finds jab that Britain has ordered 100million doses of is safe and provokes an immune response in over-55s
- Coronavirus latest: German schools to reopen, larger events must wait
- AstraZeneca hopes the world can focus on its positive vaccine news. But experts fear a lack of transparency has clouded that
- Freedom for Christmas: Several families could be allowed to meet for up to a week in December in relaxation of Covid rules - despite scientists warning Boris Johnson it will 'throw fuel on the fire' of the pandemic
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Nov. 13-19
13 localities with Covid-19 outbreaks first in line for vaccination have 407 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.