* China and India should firmly follow the right path of mutual trust and cooperation between neighboring major countries, and not go astray with suspicion and distrust nor fall back on a road of negative retrogression, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Thursday. Wang made the remarks in a telephone conversation with Indian External Affairs Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, stressing that the two sides should maintain the strategic consensuses reached by their leaders. * As COVID-19 transmission rates seemingly decline across the European Region, the World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Director for Europe Hans Kluge expressed health concerns over “long-COVID” or “post-COVID” symptoms at a virtual press conference on Thursday. * Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed the situation in Armenia in a telephone conversation with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on Thursday, the Kremlin said. * The Pentagon confirmed on Thursday that the US military had conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by Iranian-backed militant groups in eastern Syria. The Pentagon called the operation a “proportionate military response” carried out after consultations with coalition partners. * China approved two more vaccines for public use, raising the number of domestically produced vaccines that can be used in China to four…. Read full this story
- Donald Trump’s decision to halt WHO funding amid Covid-19 pandemic criticized by world leaders
- Bay Briefing: February death rewrites timeline of coronavirus in U.S.
- The 52 most off-the-wall lines from Donald Trump's Sunday night coronavirus briefing
- Saudi Arabia bans foreign pilgrims as Japan plans to close schools
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: February 25-29
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 14-15
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 30-31
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 15-16
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 17-18
- Three coronavirus whistle-blowers remain missing two months after exposing the true scale of the outbreak from Wuhan
World News in Brief: February 26 have 301 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.