VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Techcombank leads in CASA rate Vinsmart to start exclusive sale of air purifiers and smart home solutions on Vsmart online Corporate social responsibility imperative for firms to survive pandemic: FCV chief Let no one succumb to hunger: Prudential instals rice 'ATMs' in many provinces I met Mai Thu on a cold windy day at the beginning of Tân Sửu Spring (Lunar New Year) in the poor district of Tánh Linh in Bình Thuận Province. It is a time when the porch is lit up by golden sunshine and the confetti in front sways in the wind, showing off its colours on the dry ground that looks like baked tiles. With her eyes filled with joy, the charming young woman recalls her journey filled with difficulties she had to make to achieve her current success. Here is her story: "I still remember it. I used to be a very poor student with only VNĐ1 million (US$43.35) my mother finally borrowed from a pagoda after asking around at many places when I entered university. I had only flip-flops to wear as a student, and they were so worn that they broke off at school,… Read full this story
- India's first skater girl on Olympics 2021, the Netflix film, and challenges to bringing more girls into the sport
- The Freestyle Ski Star Eileen Gu Has a Warning About TikTok Diets
- Georgia Was a Big Win for Democrats. Black Women Did the Groundwork.
- The Best Pokémon Go Tips and Tricks | Digital Trends
- Prone to fancy
- Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- Foreign friends reflect on CPC's success over past century
- I’ve marched at Pride for decades – don’t let anyone tell you we don’t still need it today
- BreakThru Films Bewitches Annecy Film Festival With 'The Peasants'
- Gary Allen: The killer who nearly got away with murder
Won a deep blue Mercedes-Benz , a teardrop story of poor village girl have 318 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.