DUBAI, UAE – EQS Newswire – 9 February 2021 - Webb Fontaine and the Nepal Government have officially launched the Nepal National Single Window system (NNSW). The Nepal Department of Customs, who are the lead agency in this project, choose as a launch date Jan 26th which is WCO (World Customs Organisation) International Customs Day to emphasise the synergy between the Trade Single Window platform and Customs clearance processes. Recently brought online the platform will interconnect 40 government and private agencies involved in Nepal international trade cycle. The new NNSW system will have a substantial impact on the country’s end-to-end logistics supply chain network and will boost its competitiveness regionally and on the global stage.As the provider of the solution, Webb Fontaine worked closely with Nepal’s Department of Customs (DoC) and other major government bodies and stakeholders to set up the NNSW project.A fully digitised online system, the NNSW significantly thrusts the operations associated with import and export practices through the use of AI and advanced technologies.Powered by Webb Fontaine’s tried and tested technologies and network solutions, the NNSW system securely integrates a wide range of processes related to the smooth operation of the Trade and Customs cycle involving governmental and private… Read full this story
- Everything you need to know about the customs union and what happens after Brexit
- Why should we care about leaving the EU single market?
- Editorial: It's not bad that the UK has secured post-Brexit trade deals in Africa; it just doesn't make much sense
- Azerbaijan and Russia: deputy minister talks trade, FTAs, joint projects
- Mega Railway Expansion: Berlin Courts Prestige Project with Turkey Amid Tensions
- New 'anti-Brexit' party to be launched
- Dash for Africa: World's richest nations have a fresh look at the last great emerging market
- Vanuatu joins Global Alliance on Torture-Free Trade
- The US-Mexico-Canada trade deal: What's under the hood?
- Announcements on economy, mental health and social security expected in programme for government
Webb Fontaine Announces Official Launch of Far-reaching Nepal National Single Window Trade and Customs project have 315 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.